- Every Cypriot national or EU Citizen residing in Cyprus holding of a Cypriot mobile number is a winner.
- Spin the wheel and get a discount equal to the amount you hit next time you pay at Stephanis stores
- You can spin & win from 1 merchant only. If you already spun the wheel, and got a discount from a merchant, you will get more HUGE discounts from the same merchant or others only by using sKash and spinning the wheel inside the app.
- To get your discount, enter your mobile number:
- If you already have a sKash account, the amount will be immediately credited to your sKash wallet and will be deducted from your next bill at Stephanis stores next time you pay with sKash
- If you don’t have a sKash account, download sKash from your app store, enrol on the fly and the amount will be immediately credited to your sKash wallet and will be deducted from your next bill at Stephanis stores next time you pay with sKash
- If your bill is equal or less than the total discount you have, your bill is on us. Example:
If you have €5 in total discount and your bill is €3.5, you will not pay anything and you still have €1.5 to be deducted from your next bill.
If you have €5 in total discount and your bill is €5.5, you will only pay €0.5.
- You can have additional discounts every time you pay with sKash; pay a friend, your utility bill, top up your mobile or pay any merchant using sKash, additional discounts will be credited to your sKash wallet.
- Discounts are cumulative. If you win €5 now and you win additional €3 before you use your discount, you will have a discount of €8 off of your next bill //=YOU_CAN_GIFT_YOUR_DISCOUNTS_TO_A_FRIEND?>
- Discounts expire after 60 days. You have to use them or gift them before their expiry date or they will be lost.
- Every time you pay with sKash you will have a wheel that you can spin for a chance of major discounts at Stephanis stores or other selected stores.
- The stores where you can win are stores of interest to you
- The amount you could win depends on many parameter including the amount you are paying, the total amount you previously paid at merchants, etc…