- These terms and Conditions are between OMONOIA FOOTBALL CLUB (hereinafter referred to as 'OMONOIA') and anyone interested in registering (hereinafter referred to as 'USER'), for OMONOIA's Loyalty Scheme (hereinafter referred to as 'OMONOIA WALLET'). OMONOIA will govern the terms of:
- The access, registration and enrolment of the User to sKash Mobile wallet Application (hereinafter referred to as 'the Wallet');
- The relationship between the Wallet User and OMONOIA.
- Prior to entering into OMONOIA WALLET the User is required to read carefully the terms and conditions of the Loyalty Scheme, the terms and conditions of the Wallet and OMONOIA's Privacy Policies.
- The User acknowledges, confirms and declares that during the registration and process and/or creating a Wallet Account:
- The information provided by the User is true, accurate, correct and up-to-date.
- In the event of change of information provided by the User, the User shall notify OMONOIA immediately.
- The User shall bear and/or all losses that occur due to the submission of false, inaccurate or incorrect information.
- The User shall review the terms and conditions of OMONOIA WALLET, Wallet Terms and OMONOIA's Privacy Policies periodically to be informed of any modification and/or update and/or changes, of which the User must be informed via a relevant message to the User's contact information, and the User's continued access and use of the Loyalty Scheme and the Wallet shall be deemed the acceptance of any modification and/or update and/or changes.
- Upon completion of the above pursuant to successful registration and/or enrolment, the User shall be able to use OMONOIA WALLET.
- To apply and/or register and/or enrol in OMONOIA WALLET the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- In case of a natural persons – Individuals who was aged 18 years old or over and are Cypriot Citizens, residing in the areas of Cyprus where the Republic of Cyprus exercises effective control;
- Not be in breach of any Wallet Terms during past usage of the Wallet Services; or
- Have had the User's Wallet terminated and/or closed in the past.
- OMONOIA reserves the right and discretion to and and/or extend and/or modify the abovementioned eligibility criteria.
BASIC FEATURES OF THE WALLET
- The Wallet Mobile App is available for download only for Apple IOS (from Apple's App Store) and Android devices (from Google Play Store)
- The usage of the Wallet Mobile App shall be limited to one (1) single registered device per User belonging to the User or under the User's control.
BASIC FEATURES OF THE OMONOIA'S LOYALTY SCHEME
- Each User by using the Wallet for any payment transactions, at any company participating in OMONOIA WALLET, will benefit by gaining points which will be added to the User's Wallet as 'OMONOIA points'.
- The Users may redeem their OMONOIA points:
- for the purchase of any product and/or service from any OMONOIA’s stores/shops/boutiques;
- for the purchase tickets of OMONOIA’s football matches; and
- for any transaction at any of OMONOIA’s selected associates.
- Any payment transaction not done using the Wallet at any company participating in OMONOIA WALLET, will not qualify for OMONOIA WALLET benefits and rewards.
- OMONOIA's points cannot be used in conjunction with any other loyalty scheme available through the sKash Wallet Application.
- OMONOIA WALLET is personal to each User and the Users cannot assign or otherwise transfer their rights and obligations under them.
- In case the User wishes to terminate and/or cancel the OMONOIA WALLET, the User should contact OMONOIA.
- OMONOIA may revoke and terminate and/or cancel OMONOIA WALLET and with prior notification to the Users by any appropriate means.
- OMONOIA may cancel a User's OMONOIA WALLET in the case that there is an evidence of misuse of these in order for the User to abuse the terms and conditions of the Loyalty Scheme by providing a greater profit or benefits for themselves than other Users.
- OMONOIA assumes no liability to the User in the case of cancellation or revocation of OMONOIA WALLET, to pay any kind of compensation, direct and/or indirect, current and/or future.
- OMONOIA uses software and/or hardware that has been certified in terms of its quality and ensures the security of the transmitted information.
- The provision of information to individuals about the Processing of Personal Data and Processing of such Personal Data and any other Processing of Personal Data for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions of Use and/or the Law shall be carried out by OMONOIA in accordance with all the applicable personal data protection laws and regulations.
- OMONOIA shall access, process and retain Personal Data necessary for OMONOIA WALLET through the Wallet Mobile App, with the explicit consent of the User.
- OMONOIA's Private Policies, which forms integral part of OMONOIA WALLET terms, contains more information on the Personal Data processing undertaken by OMONOIA.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- OMONOIA WALLET and all rights and duties arising hereafter, shall be governed by and/or construed in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Any dispute arising our or in connection with OMONOIA WALLET shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus and/or resolved in the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
- The User is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of OMONOIA WALLET by ticking the box and/or option 'I AGREE', it will be considered by OMONOIA as an express and unconditional acceptance and agreement with OMONOIA WALLET. Furthermore the User confirms that he/she has read and fully understood the characteristics of the OMONOIA WALLET.