The fastest and free way to top-up your wallet, is using the Top up Wallet option under the Services group. Look for the Top up using Debit or Credit Card area and press the large plus (+) sign. You will be asked to enter the amount and an Alias name of the card you are using so that it is saved for future user. You will be directed to the JCC Portal where you will need to enter the card details (Number, Expiration Date, CVV) and wait for the confirmation that the refill was successful. Money is transferred to your wallet instantly.
Alternatively, you may top up your wallet from any internet banking service you may be using. Within the To up wallet option, at the bottom of the screen you can find the details you will require so that you can transfer money to your wallet.
This method may incur fees by your bank and will require 1-2 working days before the funds are transferred to your wallet.If you happen to be an Astro Bank customer, log in to Winbank and use the Funds Transfer, Within Astro Bank, To Third Party option and make sure you enter your mobile phone number in the Payment Details field. In the Account Number field use the last 10-digits of your sKash IBAN number (which is 0001977178).
You will first need to complete a process from Manage Accounts so that you can link a bank account from many PSD2 compliant bank (currently Bank of Cyprus and AstroBank). If you have completed the process you will find your connected accounts within the top section of Top up Wallet option. Select the account you wish to refill from, complete the amount and press Proceed. Charges may apply and a relevant message will appear telling you what the charge will be. The refill will happen instantly.
- Enter your Bank of Cyprus User ID, which will take you to the 1Bank Login screen
- Log-In to your 1Bank account
- At the top of the screen you will notice 5 tick-box options, which are your permissions of what you can do within your sKash wallet, with your Bank of Cyprus accounts
- At the bottom you will see the accounts that you are allowed to use within the sKash wallet. Select the ones you wish to be able to use within the sKash wallet.
- Press Submit and then Confirm
- Your Bank of Cyprus accounts will appear in the sKash wallet
- Enter your Winbank login details and then press Proceed
- Press Sign in and log in a second time
- The screen should display your accounts that you are allowed to view within the sKash wallet
- If you click on an account the system displays 3 tick-box options which are the permissions you give for your sKash
- At the top of the screen you will notice 5 tick-box options, which show your permissions for each account
- When you are done, press Back to sKash
- To refill your wallet simply select the option, enter the amount and press Proceed. The refill is instant, but charges may apply from your bank.
- To transfer money to your bank account, enter the amount and press Proceed. The transfer may not appear instantly in your bank account, but the amount will be taken out of your wallet instantly. The transfer is free.
Your personal link can be found at the top of the screen which you can copy and send in any other way you may require.
Payments to sKash users
On-Line & Payments in shops
- Pay at participating stores: press Show QR and show your unique QR Code to the camera on the Tablet that the merchant will present to you. Alternatively, some merchants will ask you to scan your QR Code using their Bar Code readers (the same device they use to scan the items you have purchased). You will receive a confirmation of your purchase instantly.
- Pay a merchant remotely (i.e. in case of phone orders): The merchant will ask you for your mobile number which they will enter in their system. In a few seconds, you will receive a message asking you to approve the payment. In some cases, you will be asked to enter a Tip which is optional (i.e. for food delivery). You will receive a confirmation of your purchase instantly.
- Pay on-line: When you reach the final stage of your purchase, participating merchants will give you the option to pay with sKash, which will produce a QR Code on the screen. Use your Scan QR to Pay option and scan the QR Code on the screen of the web site. You will receive a confirmation of your purchase instantly.
Technical Issues & Support
- Only Cypriot IDs are acceptable and only the ones with holograms (the new biometric ones and the previous version).
- Place your ID on a flat surface and take a photograph by holding your phone horizontally above the ID.
- Make sure you have good lighting. Dark rooms are not ideal.
- Make sure there are no reflections of light in the picture you are taking, to allow the system to recognise as many details as possible.
- Make sure you include the entire ID Card and there no parts of the ID missing.
- You may also take photos of the front and back of the ID before you go through the registration process, or take photos using a different device. Make sure your photos are stored in your gallery on your phone and use theUpload Photooption and select the relevant photo during the registration process.
- You may also edit a photo of an ID taken elsewhere and ensure any unwanted parts of the photo around the ID are removed (using a crop tool). Then use theUpload Photooption and select the relevant photo during the registration process.
- Call us at: 777 87087, to talk to one of our Operators
- Chat: Use this option to open a chat window with one of our Operators
- Video Call: this will allow you to enter into a free live video call with one of our Operators